Qodes Technologies provides Internet banking system that provides the facility to the customer to conduct the financial and non-financial transactions from his net banking account. The user can transfer funds from his account to other accounts of the same bank/different bank using a website or an online application. The customer uses a resource and a medium to conduct financial transactions. The resource that a customer uses might be an electronic device like a computer, a laptop, or a mobile phone. The internet is the medium that makes the technology possible.
The facility of internet banking is provided through banks and the customer must be an account holder with any bank to get the facility available for him/her.
Customers need not visit their bank’s branch office to avail each and every small service. Not all account holders get access to internet banking. If you would like to use internet banking services, you must register for the facility while opening the account or later. You have to use the registered customer ID and password to log into your internet banking account.
QODES TECHNOLOGIES ONLINE BANKING FEATURES:
- Check the account statement online.
- Open a fixed deposit account.
- Pay utility bills such as water bill and electricity bill.
- Make merchant payments.
- Transfer funds.
- Order for a cheque book.
- Buy general insurance.
- Recharge prepaid mobile/DTH.
QODES TECHNOLOGIES INTERNET BANKING ADVANTAGES:
The advantages of internet banking are as follows:
- Availability: You can avail the banking services round the clock throughout the year. Most of the services offered are not time-restricted; you can check your account balance at any time and transfer funds without having to wait for the bank to open.
- Easy to Operate: Using the services offered by online banking is simple and easy. Many find transacting online a lot easier than visiting the branch for the same.
- Convenience: You need not leave your chores behind and go stand in a queue at the bank branch. You can complete your transactions from wherever you are. Pay utility bills, recurring deposit account instalments, and others using online banking.
- Time Efficient: You can complete any transaction in a matter of a few minutes via internet banking. Funds can be transferred to any account within the country or open a fixed deposit account within no time on netbanking.
- Activity Tracking: When you make a transaction at the bank branch, you will receive an acknowledgement receipt. There are possibilities of you losing it. In contrast, all the transactions you perform on a bank’s internet banking portal will be recorded. You can show this as proof of the transaction if need be. Details such as the payee’s name, bank account number, the amount paid, the date and time of payment, and remarks if any will be recorded as well.
QODES TECHNOLOGIES SECURITY INTERNET BANKING:
Qodes Technologies Internet banking is conducted using web browsers with SSL enabled websites, so encryption is not an important issue. It also uses signature verification as a base. Under this method, the transactions done by the customer are signed and encrypted digitally. The smart cards or any other memory storable medium can be used to store keys for signature generation and encryption.
Use of PIN/TANs –Under this system, a PIN is used to login and TANs are used to conduct transactions. TANs are one time passwords. TAN is sent to the customer via SMS on registered mobile number that corresponds with the login user id. It is valid for a short time frame.