Qodes Technologies Remittance Management System is a modernized solution that performs end-to-end orchestration to any outgoing to incoming payment and directs it through its designated process flow, serving as a modern and comprehensive remittance processing engine. The solution facilitates all types of transfers including cross-border transactions between correspondent banks or financial institutions.
With an open design architecture and open Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for integration with multiple third-party systems, Qodes Technologies opens the door for banks and financial institutions to seamlessly connect to and start transacting with other participants over blockchain networks.
It moves banks and financial institutions to a new era of real-time fund transfers in a cost-effective and time-efficient manner through utilizing smart payments routing.
QODES TECHNOLOGIES REMITTANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – ADVANTAGES
Our system provides financial institutions with advantageous capabilities to:
- Interact and transact in new, international markets
- Enhance operations efficiency as PS-RMS is a single platform that integrates with all core banking and third-party systems
- Offer customers efficient and advanced remittance services at very competitive cost
- Provide expedited remittance response for customers thereby enhancing customer satisfaction
- Define customized remittance routing rules and charge schemes with correspondent banks
QODES TECHNOLOGIES REMITTANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – FEATURES
Our Remittance Management System comprises inherent value-added features including:
- Smart payments routing
- Correspondent Service-Level Agreement (SLA) management
- Customer segments definitions and management
- Fees and charges management
- Foreign exchange rates management and synchronization with back-end systems
- Compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF) and sanctioned-list screening regulatory requirements
- Transfer Simulation with full-fledged details of the payments path, fees, FX rates and more, before proceeding with initiating a remittance